So, what else have we been up to? Unpacking lots of boxes!!! Natalie got her big girl bed and we have been decorating her room, the first room that we are "finishing". Next is Paige's room, then their bathroom.
We had a great trip to Florida to visit Dave. 11 hours in the car with the girls but we all survived. We drove with my mom and dad so that made the time in the care more fun! We had several days to play on the beach. Natalie LOVES the beach, loves it! She loves the ocean, doesn't care at all when she has sand all over her little body, loves digging, loves it. We also went to Sea World one day since Dave is only an hour from Orlando. Sea World was, well, an adventure. The low points:
- It was 120 degrees. not really 120, but it was HOT.
- Natalie got sunscreen in her eyes and was a little tired already not a good combo.
- Kim had a migraine, the world's worst place to have a migraine!
The high points:
- The shows were awesome! The dolphin show made my mom cry. Natalie is still doing the Shamu cheer.
- Natalie had a great time, especially after a nap in the stroller. She is probably a bit too young to get the most out of it.
- The Budweiser Hospitality Pavilion.
- My mom had an awesome time, she loves animals. loves them.
- Sea World has roller coasters now, I was not aware and I did not get to ride them but they looked really cool and when we go back, I will.
What else...we have having a great time getting back into life in Winston. I do love it here. This is home. I realized that I don't have ANY pictures of Paige developed. Perhaps I should stop blogging and hop on over to Shutterfly. Or perhaps Paige is finally "sound asleep" and I can leave...