12.21.2007

Go Heels!

The victory two nights ago was not that great. Our defense was, well, bad. The crowd was, well, bad. But it was a victory and we are still undefeated. Which makes the loss last night wonderful! Man, I hate Dook. And I really don't like coach k. I like to watch them loose! So, I honor of that let's bring this back out.

I have no doubt that when we play Dook this year that the result could be less than pleasing to me. They are good, really good. Man, it pains me to say that. But we are also good, with the potential to be great. I just hope that I don't put myself into labor watching it!!

If you are looking for feel-good Carolina story, you have to click here. Just grab the tissues before you go. Consider yourself warned.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I was talking to my dad about this just yesterday. I really do hate Dook. Really. They are evil.