9.16.2008

Girl Time

This afternoon Natalie, Paige and I hung out with some of our favorite girlfriends, Andrea, Olivia, Ashlyn and Elli.

By the end of our time playing together, Olivia and Ashlyn were running around in the basement with just their panties on (Olivia had on a few other dress-up accessories but nothing that would count as clothing). Natalie was wearing a dress-up tube-top that was not covering everything that it should. Elli had on a onesie and dress-up heels. It was madness. Girls gone wild, I tell you.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I hope you got a picture of Natalie in her tube top to embarass her with when she's a teenager. Sounds like a cute moment to remember.

P.S. Glad you are blogging more again! I've missed you online.

Kristen said...

Oh, if I don't have girls, can I come play with yours? I promise all the trucks and ball games you could ever hope for!