3.21.2008

I love this time of year!

College basketball on all day long, it is great!

Natalie keeps saying, "Are the Tarheels playing now?"

Davidson nearly messed my bracket up royally today. Perhaps I picked the wrong Cinderella.

-----------------------------------------------

My mom and dad get into town tomorrow. Praise God!! I am ready to be spoiled! Kim has the day off too so it should be a great day.

Because my blood pressure is not behaving, if I have not had a baby by Wednesday the plan is to be induced. I have mixed emotions about being induced. I am totally ready to have the baby and not excited about possibly having to wait two more weeks to meet her. On the other hand, it would be nice to go into labor on my own without a ton of intervention, just to know what that is like. Knowing the induction plan does make life a little easier. Mom and dad will be here to take care of Natalie. Hopefully I can have everything together. Kim will be off of work. Kim's mom and dad are coming up. There are advantages. So, at the most 5 more days until I have two kids. I am trying not to let that freak me out. A bit late for that now.

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Can't wait to hear that the new one is here! I'll be thinking about you, my friend! Happy Easter and happy basketball watching :)

christy said...

Good luck, girl! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest little member of your family.

Dawn said...

Leigh...I'm so excited for you! You are going to meet your little girl soon. You have to make Kim email me some pictures asap after you deliver. I'm glad to hear that your families are coming up to give you some much needed TLC. I'll be thinking and praying for you and the newest addition to the family. My love to you.