4.06.2008

World's Best Dad, Priorities

So, in light of last nights game, I probably shouldn't post this but I am going to...

The night of the Sweet Sixteen, last Friday night, Kim, Paige and I were chillin' in the hospital, watching Paige's first UNC game when a nurse came in...

Nurse: There is a discharge class at 8:30 that we like for everyone to go to.
Me: (After calculating in my head that it would only be half-time of the game) Do I HAVE to go?
Nurse: We encourage everyone to go but you don't have to.
Me: OK.

Enter another nurse....

Nurse: Are you going to class?
Me: Do I have to? (Feeling a little slack but really wanting to see the game....)
Nurse: No, but we encourage you to go.

Nurse leaves, I look at Kim. What are we going to do?

By this time it is about 8:15 and Paige is wanting to nurse, great, I don't have to go, I have to nurse the baby. But my sweet, pleasing husband attended the class by himself!

My punishment, none of the second-half of the game was shown on CBS up here.

No comments: