5.02.2008

Survive and Advance Mode

This is where I feel like I have been living the past week or so. Just getting done what needs to be done for the next 24 hours. I don't really like living in this mode. I like to have the time/space/freedom to stay ahead of the game and do some not so necessary things: blog, cross-stitch, write in Paige's journal, etc. Anyway, I need to get back to doing some "necessary" things. Perhaps life will give me some space soon that I don't feel like I need to fill with sleep.

4 comments:

mama becca said...

Give it a few months my dear... all will adjust to a "new normal" and you'll find a new pace. Takes awhile though... I encourage you to relax and enjoy this time... it'll be gone before you know it :). And really... remember that old saying? I may have it wrong... but here it goes... "cleaning and dusting can wait til tomorrow... for babies grow up, much to our sorrow... so quiet down cobwebs, and dust go to sleep... I'm rocking my baby, and babies don't keep."
love
becca

Kristen said...

Hang in there Tweedledee- I can only imagine the balancing act of two, but I have no doubt that you are doing a great job- as much as can be expected of a new mom of two! I will say special prayers for you to have some time to rest and collect your thoughts. I am ending you a big web hug!!!!!! Love you!

Dawn said...

My love and prayers to you, Leigh G. Hope that life begins to settle into a routine for you that allows some personal time to stretch your inner being some. Until then, hope you get some good rest.

Jenny said...

It will get better, friend. Trust me.

And remember, a little extra TV time will not scar Natalie for life :) Put Paige down and set Natalie up with a show for 30 minutes so you can have a chance to sit and have a diet coke once in a while!