6.22.2008

Some updates

Natalie appears to be on the mend, she still has a low-grade fever but appears to be fine when the Motrin is working.

Chief has decided that he wants to have surgery. I had no idea that he was with it enough to make that decision but evidently he is. I am not surprised. He will not go without a fight, that I am sure of. So, he is getting his chance to fight. They are going to intubate him today to help with his breathing, give him platelets and get him as strong as they can to go to the OR in the morning. Please pray for him.

5 comments:

mama becca said...

Praying for your sweet family- I know this is tough...
b

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry, friend. I hope everything goes well. I'm praying for you, Chief, and the family.

brightleigh said...

Leigh--we are thinking of you...Lesley and Brent & the girls are here at the beach with us--just know that you, Kim, Natalie and Paige are in our thoughts and prayers during this stressful time.

Jeni said...

Hey Leigh! I just got back from Pennsylvania and saw your last posts. I am obviously late in saying that I am sorry to hear about what is going on and that the whole Sigmon crew has your family in their prayers. Love you!

Kristen said...

Definitely praying for Chief, Leigh- and your whole family. I know how special he is- and what a fighter he is. God be with you all. Much love, Kristen