8.17.2008

Laughing

Kim and I were giving Natalie and Paige a bath tonight and had one of those moments that I want to remember forever.

Natalie poured a cup of water on Paige and laughed at herself, the next thing I knew Paige was belly laughing at Natalie. It was the cutest thing ever. For the next five minutes they just looked at each other and laughed. Some magical sister magic was happening and I was so thrilled to be there to witness it. I was laughing too, wanting to cry and wanting time to stop.

I kept looking at Kim thinking, can you believe we have been given these two precious gifts? I am so thankful!

4 comments:

christy said...

I love those moments. My very first blog post was about the first day Elly and Canon laughed together. It's such a beautiful thing. And I love the term "sister magic." So true and so special.

Dawn said...

Truly sounds like a magical moment. Glad you shared it with us. We all could use a little reminder of how much pure goodness in the world around us if we just take the look for it.

Enjoy those moments.

Kristen said...

What a precious time. Belly laughs are precious and surely little glimpses of angels- don't you think? Those little laughs do tend to take away the trials in this life. Glad to hear you all are hanging in there and enjoying these special moments. Can't wait to talk and better yet, hug you. Love and prayers to you.

Jenny said...

Those moments are the best.