5.08.2007

Fun Times!

What a great trip to North Carolina Natalie and I had! We had to leave Kim at home to earn some money to support our habits (Thanks for all your hardwork, Kim, I love you!) We headed out Saturday afternoon on what should have been a 6 hour trip. I decided that 6 hours was not long enough in the car with a 2 year old so I took the "scenic route." We finally arrived at Uncle John and Aunt Amy's house nearly 8 hours later. Natalie was such a trooper. I didn't get her out of her seat the whole time and she was so good! (In case you are wondering, no, I didn't change her diaper the whole time.) We had a yummy dinner prepared by Amy and went to bed!

We spent most of Sunday hanging out with John and Amy. Natalie loves her Aunt and Uncle! No offense John, but Aunt Amy was a big hit this time! Natalie thought she was the stuff when Aunt Amy painted her nails, "I got red fingernails!"
Next, it was time to journey on to Harrisburg to reunite with 2 of my roommates from UNC! What a blessing and a fun time! Even though nearly 7 years, moving and having babies has passed it was just like old times! We played with our children, stayed up entirely too late chatting and reunited our hearts. I was so thankful for this time with them!


Back home safe and sound today! It only took 6 hours this time. Back to eating mac-n-cheese and frozen veggies with the Natster but it is good to be home!

No comments: