5.26.2007

Strawberry Festival

Another fun adventure with Sarah and her family! This morning Sarah, Madeline, Grandma, Natalie and I headed out to the Strawberry Festival. The Festival was held at a state park in the foothills of Virginia. The area was beautiful. We had a great time listening to bag-pipe music, playing with sand art, getting faces painted, watching a puppet show, visiting the petting zoo and eating strawberry sundaes.

I am still learning about my daughter and being a mommie. The thing that I am learning lately is that she ain't happy in the heat (especially when the sand art necklace she just made broke and she is cutting molars {I will be so glad when she has all her teeth in. She is the world's worst teether, but I digress})!! I am also learning that her mom needs to be a lot more patient with her, especially in the heat. Pray for us, it could be a long summer!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Looks like you two have been having a blast lately. By the way, you ask and you shall receive. God will grant you the patience you ask for if you take the time to ask Him for it. He will provide you with exactly what you need.

Love you.