9.24.2007

Great Weekend

Another weekend full of adventure for our family!

Kim and I had a great time at the baseball game on Saturday night. Hours spent with good friends are always fun. The game went into extra innings (we lost) and we didn't get home until after midnight, crazy kids! The report from Kim's parents is that Natalie did great. If they are keeping secrets it is fine with me!

We headed north on Sunday and took Kim's mom and dad to the Amish Country in Pennsylvania. It was a beautiful day to be out traveling. We had a yummy lunch, rode in a horse and buggy, drove around the area, went and saw "Thomas the Train" (very exciting for Natalie), and made it home before dark. It was a long day but a fun day!

Here are some pictures from our adventure.

2 comments:

Jeni said...

SO jealous! I LOVE Amish country! And the food at Plain and Fancy....quite tasty, don't you think? MAN I wish I could take a day trip there....

Dawn said...

Great photos! Love seeing how you spend your time since I so rarely get to see you. Thank goodness for this blogging thing.