9.21.2007

So excited!

Tomorrow night Kim, Chris, Sarah and I are going out! We are going to a Washington Nationals game. I got the tickets for Kim for his birthday. I am so excited about time out with fun adults without my dear daughter. Kim's mom and dad are coming into town and are staying with Natalie so I am sure that she will have as much fun as we will. I don't know if I am more excited about the time with friends, the metro ride, the baseball, the hotdogs, the nachos, a cool autum night outside. it all sounds so wonderful to me.

4 comments:

christy said...

It sounds wonderful to me too. I hope you guys have a great time!

Jenny said...

Yeah... I'm jealous. Sounds like the perfect evening! Have fun!

Dawn said...

Have a great time!

john sr said...

I'd rather be with Natalie.