9.10.2007

My sweet girl

Natalie has always been a verbal child. However, about two weeks ago someone hit the "super-verbal" button! Wow! The girl can talk! She really likes to sing, it is so increbily sweet.

When we arrived at my parent's house last weekend she sang her "ABCDs" (as she calls them) like this a,b,c,d,e,f,g,q,i,l,(mummbled mess), t,u,v,w,x,y,z. She woke up Sunday morning and could sing them perfectly!! Did she get a special lesson during the night?

Every car ride, she gives a running commentary. Today's went something like this:
"1,2,3,4,5, Mommie, I am counting the trees. 1,2, Mommie, I am counting the school buses. The trees are way up on the hill. Can I ride the school bus one day Mommie? Let's go buy some new shoes. Then, we can have a quesadilla for dinner. Does that sound fun? Does that sound fun Mommie?"

She has started to really enjoy talking to grandparents on the phone. She makes their day!

She is so much fun and a great buddy to have around during the day! I am really enjoying this age. I want to find the pause button!

I promise a recent picture soon!

1 comment:

mimi said...

I am so jealous that I didn't have something like this when yoy were "My sweet girl". Treasure this time!!!