9.09.2007

Not a good day to be a Tarheel

Well, it happened, the Tarheels lost to ECU. I realize this game did not make national headlines but I am sure it will be making family headlines for a long time to come. Both of my brothers are ECU alum. They could be hard to live with for the next, I don't know, year.

Not to mention, my Dad is a Happy Appy and we will be hearing about their defeat of Michigan for a long time.

I love fall and football season. I know that the Tarheels will be getting better...Until Butch Davis performs some miracles, I am ready for basketball season. When, BTW, both of my brothers will be on the UNC bandwagon.

Natalie is a pro at saying "Go Tarheels! "Eat" the Pirates!" Too bad it didn't work out.

4 comments:

Saintly Nurse said...

Yeah! We have to train up our kids in the way they should go, right? Daniel can recognize a Duke logo from a mile away & hollers, "Look Mama, Stinky Duke!" Yeah, we've gotta raise 'em right. :)

Jenny said...

Okay... first of all, EVERYDAY is a good day to be a Tarheel! Second of all, John Kevin and Dave are just wannabes... ignore 'em. As for your dad... let the man have his moment of glory.

john sr said...

Go Apps!

Jeni said...

well, I will keep my tarheel comments to myself, because I have incredible self control :) However, i will offer my sympathy, because losing sucks.