10.14.2007

Great Day


Our trip to Chapel Hill yesterday was better than I dreamed it could be, except for the fact that we lost...

Highlights of the day:
  • Being in Chapel Hill
  • Watching Natalie get a Tarheel painted on her face
  • Being in Chapel Hill
  • Watching Natalie get a high-five from BUTCH DAVIS!!
  • Being in Chapel Hill
  • Experiencing and pageantry of college football and improved football atmosphere in Chapel Hill
  • Watching Natalie join in the "TAR-HEEL" chant
  • Being with my hubby for a whole day
  • Being in Chapel Hill

I could bore you with the details of the day but I will leave it with that. It was great!! As we were leaving the game Natalie said, "I don't want to go home! I want to watch the Tarheels more!!"

5 comments:

christy said...

Too cute! And I'm a bit envious. I can't wait until my girls are introduced to the Hill.

Jenny said...

You suck.

I feel like a big 'old moron for not going up there more often... we live pretty dang close. But I just can't do it by myself... correction: I don't want to do it by myself! I miss out on fun stuff so often because I'm afraid of the inevitable hassles. Oh well.

I miss my Chapel Hill.

Unknown said...

I am definately getting home sick for Chapel Hill!

Dawn said...

Definitely cute! I'm so glad that you had a great time introducing your girl to Carolina.

Wish I could have been there.

Brad said...

Jealous.