10.06.2007

Whining about the weather

What the heck? It is October and close to 90 degrees.

I am tired of shorts! I want to wear jeans and long sleeved t-shirts and socks!

I want to go outside and enjoy the chill in the air. I don't want to sweat.

We are supposed to be enjoying apple picking and looking for pumpkins, who sweats when participating in such activities?

It is football season! Who wants to sweat while watching football?

For the love!! I want to cuddle up in a sweatshirt and drink warm apple cider.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Ditto!

Saintly Nurse said...

And those hot pregnancy hormones don't help your case, do they? :)

Jenny said...

Amen to that, sista! I'm wearing jeans anyway!!!!

Brad said...

Ugh, ugh, ugh! I, too, detest sweating in October (and Sept., and, well, any time, but it's expected from Jun-Aug). Hopefully relief will come to you guys soon (it arrived here in Okla. yesterday in the form of a long-awaited cold front).

Bring on the dry October air!!