10.03.2007

Happy Birthday

So, how many people can say that they are still in regular contact with someone they have know since they were six-months old? I am so glad that I can!

Happy Birthday, Jeni!

As mentioned Jeni and I know each other since she was born and I was the ripe old age of six-months. We went to elementary, middle and high school together. We parted ways for college. There was no way I was going to Wake or she was going to Carolina. Then, we both managed to live in Winston.

My relationship with Jeni is more like that with a sister. We have been each other's best friend and at times not so nice. Having said that we have been not so nice, we have always moved past that because we have know the value of the others friendship. I can go without seeing her for a long time, then see her again and it is like no time has passed. Friends like that are a treasure! I have no doubt in my mind that if I ever need Jeni she will be there for me and I hope she thinks the same of me.

So, Jeni, Happy 29th Birthday! I love you! I treasure our friendship dearly!

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh my! What a surpise! Thank you so much for such a sweet post! You are the cause of my second set of "wow, do I have good people!" birthday tears! :) Sisters, indeed. I just can't wait for my sister to come back home! Entirely too much time passes between our visits these days. Love you big!

askewheels said...

Jeni, so glad you found this on your birthday! Love you big, too!

Dawn said...

How special this friendship must be!