6.09.2007

A Better Day

Today was a better day. Not that yesterday was that terrible but it certainly had its rough spots, like when I had to take Natalie out of Target because she refused to sit in the cart and all Kim and I wanted to do was to try to run a couple of errands like people who don't have children! Children can make everything in life more challening. They make you have to plan, think about what you are going to do and think about someone besides yourself! What is the fun in that?

Today with a little bit of planning and a little bit of thought about my sweet girl, we made it to Target with no incidents and all came out happy (no, I did not bribe her with a toy, but I thought about it!).

1 comment:

Saintly Nurse said...

Oh honey, I totally relate. Can we please get through the store without me having to leave my purse in the cart and chase you 3 aisles down the store while you cackle like a maniac completely oblivious to the fact that I'm panicking because I can't find you?? I feel your pain, sister.