6.22.2007

Please pray

I know this is a strange place to ask for prayer but if you stumble upon this entry, please pray for my friends the Lenhams (John, Jeanne, Maggie, Calvin, Claire and Hank). Their youngest daughter, who is six, has epilepsy and has had several bad nights of cluster seizures in a row. Pray that the cycle of seizures would break, that everyone will be able to get rest, and that Claire will be healed. Claire was diagnosed with epilepsy nearly four years ago. She has tried many medications and diet therapy but the cure for her still has not been found. Through all of this her parents have been an amazing example of faithfulness and love to me and many of those around them. They are amazing people! They are a blessing to me!

2 comments:

Janice said...

I'm praying. Thanks for the opportunity. When you get a minute, please keep us posted.

Jeanne said...

It's me, the "Jeanne" in that prayer request. Than you Leigh, for being a prayer warrior beside us and yet too far away! HUGS!!!