7.29.2007

7 Years

Today Kim and I celebrate our 7th anniversary. I can't believe we have been married for 7 years. We were so young!!

Being married to Kim has been wonderful. He is my dearest friend. He is my constant encouragement. He believes in me. He loves me unconditionally. He is the love of my life.

I do not deserve his love. He is intelligent. He is one of the hardest working and dedicated people that I know. He is fun.

We have had some bumps in our 7 years together but we are a better family for it. Our love is real. Our love is special.

5 comments:

christy said...

Happy Anniversary!

Isn't it crazy that the cute, sweet guy you met in college is now your husband and the father of your beautiful daughter?! I'm very happy for you both; you seem like a perfect match.

(By the way...you definitely deserve his love.)

brightleigh said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Kim. Time sure does fly doesn't it? Also, you guys are still YOUNG!

Jenny said...

Happy anniversary guys! Wes and I are still dreaming of someday living close to y'all and being the fantastic four again!

Dawn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brad said...

Leigh & Kim, happy (belated) anniversary! (I read your post last week but didn't have a chance to reply until today). Congrats and here's to another 70 years!!!