7.11.2007

Mussers and Greenes

I can't believe that my blogging life has made it this far without a mention of our dear friends the Mussers and Greenes. These two families are so special to us. It is not often that you bring six people and their children together and have them click so well. These families have cared for us in so many ways. Tim and Lindsay, Heath and Andrea welcomed Natalie and I into their homes countless times when Kim was working his crazy hours. We lived in Heath and Andrea's basement for a month! We have shared so many late nights together talking, playing Cranium, cuddling babies, crying, laughing till we cried and sharing life. These people are family. Chosen family but family none the less. I miss them all like crazy and can't wait till we live close to them again! I love you guys!
The picture is from their visit last September (Lindsay, Daisy, Olivia, Me, Natalie, Ashlyn, Andrea and Elli in Andrea's tummy)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

You have been blessed by awesome friends in your life, especially when you need them most. God is Great!

Jenny said...

Hi, friend! Just catching up on all your pix and stories... How is Snuggles working out so far? I think it's a brilliant idea. Much less traumatic that what I did to Joel. Tough love, baby... tough love. Anyway, I'll be back in blogland next week.

askewheels said...

Jenny, I have been praying for you and Wes and hope that you are having a wonderful time together!!! Snuggles has been wonderful! We had a few tears but it has been very easy! I look forward to hearing all about your time with Wes. Give him a hug from us and lets start planning your trip up here (Dawn, can you come too?)

Dawn said...

Okay...when is this trip?

I'd also like to offer my house as a meeting point for another T-6 reunion, especially while Andy is away. I'll need the company and I have plenty of room. From Google Maps it looks like I'm about 4 hours from Fayetteville & the D.C. area, so not a bad trip for either of you. Let me know what you think.